Summer has left much too quickly; anyone else find Labour Day a sad holiday?
One nice thing about transitioning into fall are the fall fashions that are always warm and cute. This year, we haven’t been paying too much attention to what is available in stores, as we’ve been super busy getting our book completed (for a refresher on our book, click here) and everything that goes with that, but a few pieces have caught our eye, and we’ve listed them here.
1. Daynah Quilted Shoulder Dress Marilyn is a big fan of sweater dresses, but over the last year, has loved including leather on certain pieces, so this dress is perfect for the fall for days when you want comfort mixed in with a little bit of dressing up.
2. Toothpick Jean from J. Crew. Love how heels look with this cut.
3. Michael Kors Clutch This comes in both silver and gold accent on the zippers.
4. Silk Tonal Paisley Dress from J. Crew. A nice day dress for those hot September days. Looks simple with flats or a little more fun with a heel.
5. Stuart Weitzman Thigh High Boots The most awesome, kick-ass boots we’ve seen in a long time. They’re expensive ($650.00), but are amazing.
6. Faux Leather Faux Leather Moto Jacket A dash of colour for days when you want to wear lots of black.
What are some fall fashions you’re loving right now?